Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Still breathing .

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم

Alhamdulilah Ya Rabb. I'm still given the chances  to breath sleep eat and moving anywhere and and opportunity to update this messy blog . Yeah, sadly that i have not given the opportunity to further my study at IPTA this intake. Its okay i'll wait for the second intake this December. Seriously, its giving me headache even migraine sometimes. Yeah, my family very worried about me. That's make me tension and depress.

And now I'm the girl who searching for happiness even it just for a while. And yeah Alhamdulilah i have my lovely friend that is Akmar Anis, RB,Kak Hidayah, Kak Nisa, Hafsah, and everyone. I love them so much.And i've always remembered that is Allah is always beside me. Yeah ALWAYS. :)

My Bestfriend Till Jannah. Nurul Akmar Anis. *miss school so much :(
I put picture of them in my purse. *how sweet I am. :D 
Hafsah (purple) Kak Hidayah (middle) Kak Nisa (right)
Love them so much
Till then xoxo :*
Sincerely, Nur Fadlin Aqilah Hamzah

0 whistle: